Returns and Exchanges
Sales are considered final, but please contact me if you encounter any problems with your order.
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Will I have to pay customs fees?
Please review your country's local importing fees and taxes to avoid any surprises. Buyer is responsible for all customs fees.
- I'm concerned about the fragility of your ceramics at shipping. What if something breaks during the long journey?
Your concern is valid. But please note, packages are carefully packed to ensure safe transit. If you encounter any issues please contact me immediately.
- My order arrived damaged. What can I do?
Please contact me within 7 days of delivery with photos of the damaged piece. While I am unable to issue refunds for orders damaged in transit, I happy to remake the product and send it to you on my own expense.
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
There is a 4-8 day lead time on all orders. But once the package was shipped rough estimates are as follows:
- European Union: 7 business days
- Rest of Europe: 9-12 business days
- USA & Canada: 14-16 business days
- Australia: 16 - 18 business days
- Rest of the World: 20-28 business days
- Why does it take 4 -8 days for my package to be shipped after you've received my order?
I am a one woman show. Which means that I will be dreaming up, designing, sourcing materials, making the products, handling the online store, dealing with administrative tasks, packing orders, shipping packages and doing customer service all by myself. I take great care of your trust in purchasing my art and I pour all my love in everything I make, so your patience is greatly appreciated.
Currently I can only accept payments through PayPal. But You can pay with your bank card even if you don't have a PayPal account. Here's a helpful guide: https://www.beart-presets.com/how-to-pay-without-a-paypal-account/